What you will need:
- Facial Wash
- 2 Clean Towels (One dry, the other damp)
- Facial Scrub (or dry uncooked oatmeal)
- Six strawberries or a Banana (Strawberries for oily skin, Banana for dry/normal skin)
- Clean Tissue
- Facial Moisturizer
- Smooth your skin with some facial wash. Leave it on for one or two minutes to give it time to dissolve and makeup or bacteria on your skin. Then wipe away with a clean damp towel.
- Massage a good amount of facial scrub or some dry, uncooked oatmeal over your skin to whisk away dead surface skin cells and clear blocked pores. Rinse away with warm water.
- Fill a bowl with freshly boiled water. Then lean over the bowl, capturing the steam by placing the towel over your head. Keep your face there for about five minutes to allow the steam to warm and soften your skin. If you have sensitive skin, it's recommended to skip this step.
- Splash your face with warm water and pat dry.
- Smooth on a homemade fruit facial: If you have oily skin: Crush six strawberries with a fork, smooth onto your face, and leave on for three minutes. If you have normal/dry skin: Crush a peeled banana with a fork, smooth onto your face and leave on for five minutes.
- Remove mask with a clean tissue, then rinse your face with warm water.
- Finish with a splash of cool water to freshen your skin. Pat dry with a towel.
- Put a small amount of moisturizer and massage it in to encourage a brighter complexion.