What you will need:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of fresh flower petals, chopped
- Muslin square or a clean dishcloth
- Pretty spray bottle
- Spread the muslin in the bowl, letting the edges hang over the rim.
- Fill the bowl with the flower petals and cover them with water.
- Cover with a plate and let it stand overnight.
- The next day, carefully lift the muslin cloth out of the bowl and squeeze the scented water into a saucepan.
- Lightly heat the scented water until only about 1/4 cup remains.
- Leave it to cool off, then pour the scented water into the perfume bottle.
- Dab on your perfume to smell gorgeous. Kept in the fridge, this perfume should last for up to a month.