What you'll need:
- Pore Cleansing Pads
- Facial Cleanser (Cetaphil recommended)
- Baking Soda
- Face Cream/Oil (Coconut Oil Recommended)
- Scrubbing Face Pads
- Wet your face with warm water and put a small amount of the Cetaphil Cleanser (or which ever other cleanser you prefer) and a small amount of baking soda on the scrubbing facial pad.
- Start gently scrubbing your face in circular motions. (careful not to scrub to hard because it can cause small cuts on your face)
- Rinse your face with cool water and dry with a small towel (dab don't rub).
- Use the Clearasil pads to wipe down your face.
- To moisturize use your coconut oil and run evenly on your face. Only use a very small amount if you don't want your face too oily,
- Do this entire routine every morning and night and your face should be spotless in about two weeks (depending on how bad your acne is). To maintain your clear skin don't stop washing your face every morning and night.